A true natural wonder, apple cider vinegar can be used for just about everything – or, so it seems. Not only can you use it in your cooking, but you can also incorporate it into your spring cleaning routine, where it will help you achieve a sparkling clean apartment home in no time. Best of all, since apple cider vinegar is all-natural, you can use it without interacting with any cleaning chemicals. Here are several genius apple cider vinegar cleaning ideas from the team at Apartment Therapy, broken down by room.
In the Kitchen:
• Adding a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar to your dishwasher wash cycle can remove stains from dishwares such as coffee cups and wine glasses.
• A little more ACV can also be used to clean, deodorize and de-stain your dishwasher when added a couple of minutes into a wash cycle.
In the Bathroom:
• Fight bathtub mildew with an apple cider vinegar rinse. Depending on the severity of your mildew problem, you can go with apple cider vinegar on its own or dilute it with a bit of water.
• To clear your drain, pour about ½ cup of baking soda down the drain, followed by a cup of vinegar and a cup of hot water. After about 15 minutes, rinse it all down with boiling water.
In the Living Room:
• Are your windows looking a little streaky? A water-apple cider vinegar solution can be used to de-streak them. The same solution can also safely clean your walls.
• We don’t always remember to use our beverage coasters. When you have water stains on your coffee or side tables, as a result, use full-strength apple cider vinegar to remove them.
Heritage Village Apartments in Hurst, Texas goes above and beyond to improve your daily lifestyle with our spacious floor plans, unparalleled amenities, and incomparable customer service. We hope that these tips will inform, educate, and ultimately provide you with a better way-of-life.